Many families feel they do not have the time or financial resources to take a family trip when they take paid time off. The reality is that employees are starting to spend their vacation time at their own homes with their families.
Through Purchasing Power, employees will have access to products that can enhance their family time, allowing them to take full advantage of the time off that you are already offering.
With Purchasing Power products, your employees will be able to:
- Enjoy family movie night on a budget with home theater entertainment systems
- Efficiently do housework with energy efficient washers and dryers and modern vacuums
- Cook and eat healthy meals with new small kitchen appliances
- Enjoy spending time outdoors with comfortable patio furniture and top-of-the-line grills
- Keep a healthy house free of allergens with air purifiers and dehumidifiers
Purchasing Power offers a variety of multimedia products, home appliances, and furniture that enrich interactive family time, many with upgrades and accessories included in the product bundles.
- According to a 2010 report by the Entertainment Software Association, 67 percent of American households now play video games as a part of their family enrichment time.
- In the same study, it was reported that 64 percent of parents with children under the age of 18 consider computer and video games a positive addition to their children’s lives.
Among parents who play computer and video games, 86 percent play with their children and 48 percent of gamer parents feel that playing games has brought their families closer together. When asked why they play with their children, these parents responded:
- Because it’s fun for the entire family (87 percent);
- Because their children ask them to (83 percent); and,
- Because it’s a good opportunity to socialize with the child or to monitor game content (75 percent and 60 percent, respectively).