In an increasingly online world, there are many different education opportunities on the web in addition to the traditional classroom. Many employees are taking advantage of online learning because of the flexibility it provides.
To help your employees be competitive in the classroom while remaining a valuable asset to your company, having up-to-date computers and accessories is essential.
Through Purchasing Power, we help get computers in the hands of your employees who may otherwise not have been able to afford them.
With computers from Purchasing Power, your employees will be able to:
- Take an online certification or training
- Work towards a degree
- Learn the skills needed to drive their own career path
- Learn a second language
- Keep up with industry trends online
- Connect and learn from industry peers and colleagues
Our easy-to-administer program allows employees to purchase computers and accessories through payroll deduction. Help your employees become stronger company assets with educational tools from Purchasing Power.
- Employee retention – A majority of employees who received training or mentoring are very likely to remain with their current employer for another five years or more.1
- Employee development – HR professionals reported that they are or will be investing more in training and development to boost employees’ skills.2
- Reducing costs – Ensuring each employee has a computer means you can rely on electronic communications instead of traditional mailings to keep costs down, and your employees will have the tools they need to support your e-learning training initiatives.
Purchasing Power Helps Your Employees through:
1The Pros and Cons of Providing Employee Continuing Education
2SHRM Workplace Forecast